Providing Services to Solar Power and Wind Mill Facilities.
As part of the UIS Group of Companies, UIS Renewable Power, Inc. provides a wide array of NETA, SCADA and unique Renewable Services such as safety training for Solar Power and Wind Mill facilities.
These services include:
- Electrical Acceptance & Maintenance Testing – Performed safely by Professional Technicians to NETA and ANSI Standards
- Preventative Maintenance Plans – Our Engineers use the NETA and ANSI standards to develop the most cost effective high voltage maintenance plan for you.
- Commissioning, Start-Up & Technical Support – For complex high voltage projects
- Power Recordings – Load, Harmonic, Power Factor – Helping you optimize your high voltage power use.
- Short Circuit/Device Coordination Studies – Helping you manage the increasing complexities of maintaining a safe, reliable and efficient high voltage electrical system.
- Arc Flash/Shock Hazard Analysis & Studies – Helping make facilities safe and meet NFPA70E and OSHA standards.
- Infrared & Ultrasonic Scanning – Discover electrical hot spots before they become a problem
- Transformer & Breaker oil, and SF6 gas Analysis – Discover electrical trouble before it becomes a problem.
- Cable and Fault Locating – To ensure good signal and power delivery
- VLF, Tan Delta & Partial Discharge Testing – Helping facilities prioritize cable replacement and/ or cable injection programs.
- Emergency Troubleshooting – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- SCADA Systems Integrator – One stop for SCADA system engineering, installation, and start-up.
- SCADA Servers, Hosted & On-site – Balancing security and convenience.
- HMI, RTU & PLC Programming – We program a wide range of HMI, RTU & PLC devices.
- Mobile SCADA on Smart Phones, Tablets and Computers – Secure mobility for maximizing productivity.
- Instrumentation Calibration – Every calibration tool is calibrated yearly for traceable results
- Telemetry, Radio, Cell, Cable, DSL, Fiber Optic, & Satellite – We deliver the optimum choice.
- Radio Propagation Studies and Optimization – Making selecting licensed radio easy.
- UL Listed Custom Control Panels and Programming – Cost effective panel supply
- Energy Management Programs – Helping monitor power generation.
- Emergency Troubleshooting – 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year.